Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Commenting on other blogs

Does anybody else have a problem commenting on other blog posts? Even since I transferred everything over to Bloglovin, I can't comment on anything! Like, it'll let me type out my comment but the second I hit "publish" poof! It's all gone and never publishes! What the hell?! Please somebody tell me that there is a remedy to this!

Oh and turns out I was never using Google Reader in the first place. Go figure :/ So I panicked like everybody else and went through the pain in the ass process of getting everything swapped and downloaded and yadda yadda and I didn't have anything to worry about. Whatevs.

Y'all help a sista out! Why can't I comment on anything?! Ahh!
 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

1 comment:

  1. Bloglovin has always worked for me! Commenting now from it!

    ReplyDelete