Saturday, February 2, 2013

One of THOSE Bloggers

Sometimes I wish I was one of those bloggers. You know the kind, the ones who have a planner chock full of fantastic ideas and are able to post everyday.

I have lots of ideas. Tons actually. But I don't have the fancy planner, and I don't have the time to write everyday. I wish I did. Charlotte makes it damn near impossible to sit down and type up a new post, and while that's frustrating, I'm kind of ok with it. I'd much rather be playing with her than typing up some post about something fun we did, but that doesn't make it any less frustrating.

I'm sure you're thinking "well do it when she's napping", and I would but I have other responsibilities that I have to take care of while she's napping. That's when I shower, do laundry, dishes, clean the house, get dinner started, and occasionally talk to my mom or sister. Being a SAHM isn't just playing with a baby, and sitting on the couch eating Bon-bons. I don't know how moms who work outside of the home do it. Seriously, there are days that I don't get the things done that I need to, and yet I feel like I haven't stopped going since wake-up. Kudos to them, b/c I dunno if I could do it.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is, I'm probably not going to ever be one of those big time bloggers who posts everyday, but I'll always try to post fun or meaningful things. Who knows, maybe when the bebe is bigger, I'll have more time, but for now I'm just going to have to be happy with the kind of blogger that I am. I hope y'all stick around, and I appreciate every one of y'all who reads!



This is what my days consists of. Silly baby doing silly things :)






 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is precious! I found your blog through Better Life Bags giveaway and I am so glad I did, I love it and I am now following you! Happy Friday!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think bloggers who schedule things out are missing out! When I have to pre-schedule posts it feels so forced. I like writing on a whim. Your baby girl is precious!

    ReplyDelete