Tuesday, February 12, 2013

be my FREAKIN valentine gift exchange

Hey y'all! So I participated in a Valentine's Day gift exchange hosted my Melissa of [insert sarcastic remark here]. Her blog is a trip btw :) We were each paired with 2 different girls. One to send to, and one to receive from. I actually sent to the host, Melissa, which I didn't even realize until just now typing this post up! Haha I received a great little gift from Cindy . The M&M's were delicious, the baby loves the cute little bracelet, and the robot charm is adorable! I'm going to have to get a charm bracelet now so I can use it, which doesn't bother me one bit ;)

I had a lot of fun shopping for Melissa, and the excitement of waiting for my gift to arrive was fun! I'm glad I participated! I've never seen another Valentine's exchange before, so I'm glad these girls decided to host one!


 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

3 comments:

  1. mmmm m&ms. thanks for joining the fun, amber :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Amber for such an awesome package! And thanking for joining in the fun. That little robot charm is super cute.

    Also, has is the no hair washing going?

    ReplyDelete