Friday, January 25, 2013

Lunch with Dada

Sometimes we're lucky, and Joe will have a slow work day and we can swing by Battalion and do lunch with him. We had the perfect opportunity the other day. I had a million errands to run on Post that morning, and then I was going running with Erin later that afternoon, and lunch time was right in the middle. Usually it doesn't work out and he'll be in a meeting or something, but this time he was free. I love going to see him at work too! I have friends up there, and everybody finds Charlotte absolutely fabulous, and it's always nice to do something different and see the hubs in the middle of the day. We ate lunch in the Battalion classroom since it was empty, and Charlotte and Joe proceeded to have one of the sweetest moments I have ever seen. She wanted to run around and explore, which was totally fine. At one point she walked up to Joe, took his hand, and pulled for him to get up, and just wanted to walk around with him and talk to him. My heart nearly melted on my chest. We have such a sweet baby girl! Hopefully she'll stay this sweet towards us :)






 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment