Friday, January 4, 2013

December Cara Box Reveal



So I realize that it is January, but with the holidays, and being out of town for most of the month, things have been crazy in my world, and this is the first chance I've had to get this post done. I've also had drama on my end of the exchange. So anyways, I participated in Kaitlyn from Wifessionals link up that she invented and hosts every month called the CaraBox Exchange. The idea behind it is that everyone loves getting things in the mail. Everyone loves gifts. So why not find a way to connect women bloggers every month, and get to know one another while sending a thoughtful gift? I personally think it's genius. This was my first time participating, and I had a great time with it! I was paired with 2 different women, Tammy and Sarah. I sent to Tammy, and Sarah sent to me. This month's theme was "Holiday Sparkle". Wanna see what I got?!




I got a gold glittery ornament, which matches my tree perfectly, a sparkly gemstone picture frame, pink cupcake sprinkles, 2 glittery notepads, and some vanilla chai scone mix. The baby and I made the scones today, and oh man are they good! I'm not usually crazy about chai things, but I knew Sarah wouldn't send me anything that wasn't amazing!

So about my drama! I mailed Tammy's box to her while we were home in NC for Christmas. For reasons unknown to me or the post office, it was returned. I don't know what the heck happened, and when I talked to somebody at the post office, they couldn't find an explanation in their computers either. This happened with a few Christmas cards we sent out too, so I don't know if its them or if I just have bad luck. But hopefully we've got it squared away, and Tammy should be receiving her gifts soon.

I had a good time with this swap. And I love the fact that it's a monthly thing, and not just at Christmastime. I'll definitely participate again in the future, and I encourage you to do so too :)
























Cara Box


 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

2 comments:

  1. To post a button, when you're in composing a blog, there are 2 tabs to the left of the text options (bold, italics, etc). One is Compose and the other is HTML.

    You will write your blogs in the compose tab. When you want to put a button, flip to the HTML section (I usually do this after writing the full blog because it's easier to place) and just paste in the code.

    Then flip back to the compose tab. Magic!
    If you want to center it you can type "center' before the code and "/center' ("=< '=> (blogger won't let me include the actual code in the comment)) after all the code.. sometimes blogger has issues when you try to drag/drop it centered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! That's so easy! I can't believe I couldn't figure that out! lol

      Delete