Saturday, November 3, 2012

I've been a bad blogger

I have been a terrible blogger the last 3 or 4 months. I just haven't been into it. I've had zero motivation to sit down and write anything, or when I do have the desire to, I just don't have the time. The baby demands my constant attention, and gets really mad when I sit down at the computer for more than 10 minutes. Oh, and my computer is all jacked up, so I'm having to use the husband's. That's fine of course, except all of our pictures are on my computer! It's a problem I tell ya. 

We've had a lot going on, and I want to share it with everybody. I just gotta get motivated to actually share. Starting this week I'm going to challenge myself to post at least once a week, twice if I can. We'll see how it goes, and I'll do my best to get everybody caught up on our lives :)

I'll see y'all bright and early Monday! Well bright, maybe, but definitely not early ;)

Random picture of the bebe I found. She used to hang out in the sock basket when I did laundry.

She was so tiny then! And still very much a diva.


 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

2 comments:

  1. Your sweet little one is so adorable! Can't wait to hear about what is going on that way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Please send me the link to your blog so I can follow you! I can't seem to locate it anywhere :(

      Delete