Monday, June 4, 2012

Best Friends

Charlotte and Keech are best friends. She loves that dog so much! She loses interest in anything she's doing when he comes in the room. She'll just stare at him until he comes over to her, and then she squeals and laughs like it's the best thing to ever happen to her. She'll randomly laugh, and I'll think I did something funny, and then I look at whatever she's looking at and realize she's laughing at him. He'll lay down on the floor next  to her, and she'll pull on and pet him and he just lays there. She'll grab his lips and tail and instead of getting mad, he diffuses the situation by licking her in the face which in turn makes her laugh even harder. I don't think it'll be long before she's crawling after him!

Oh hey Keech!

What are you doing? C'mon over here!

I can't quite reach you...

Soooo close...

Wait! Come back!

Success!

Best Friends <3


 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment