Friday, December 9, 2011

Operation WANA

So one of the blogs I follow, MODG , is doing something incredible and she's asking her readers to help. This is what the Christmas season is all about, so I just had to share and hopefully it will touch somebody like it touched me. If you head over to her blog and read THIS it will better explain everything, and give you instructions on how to participate and either help or receive help. I'll try to sum it up as best I can. Here goes: She has asked that if any of her followers who are struggling this holiday season to leave a comment saying so. Then she has asked any of her followers that are in a position to help, to contact these people requesting help and link up with them and help in whatever way they can. I think that sums it up pretty nicely :) For more details check out her post on it.

I was so moved when I read this post. It's very easy to get caught up in the "I wants" and forget about everything we do have. Joe and I aren't wealthy by any means, but we don't struggle either. We are very fortunate and blessed to be able to pay our bills every month with a little something extra left over. A lot of people don't have that luxury and they struggle everyday to feed their families and keep a roof over their heads. While we should all be willing to help others year round, Christmas time seems to help remind others to be generous, and I think it's wonderful. So, if your in a position to help someone out this year, please go check out this post and see what you can do!
 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment