Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm Still Pregnant :(

Ok so my due date of December 4th has come and gone, and no baby. To quote Dr. Holdaway "She's stubborn." Not a question, not a suggestion, but a statement of fact. All I can say is that she comes by it honestly :) So we should have our induction date by the end of the week, and I'll keep everybody posted on that. As long as we don't have to go the c-section route, I'll be ok. Not knocking on people who do choose that route, it's just not for me. Hopefully I'll have a baby update soon! C'mon Charlie girl :)
 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness...you poor thing!!! I've got my fingers crossed that little Charlie comes SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw good luck with everything! I hope the baby comes soon and safely!

    Come over and enter my Christmas give away! :)
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete