Monday, December 12, 2011

How The Glitz Stole Christmas Blog Swap



I am SO excited to do this post! Kelsey was my "partner" and can I just say how fantastic and sweet she is?! I definitely feel like I got the best partner :) And Raven and Lindsey? Geniuses! What a wonderful way to get a bunch of ladies to support and love one another without actually "knowing" each other! Thanks to them for organizing this fun event!

So back to my goodies! It's like Kelsey and I have been friends forever! I was so excited when my box came! I definitely feel like I may have cheated her a bit, that's how good my box was :) Here's what she sent: An adorable bedazzled picture frame, body scrub and lotion, a gorgeous wine bottle stopper, sparkly nail polish, a stunning bracelet and matching earrings, M&M's, the movie Eat, Pray, Love, and the prettiest purple scarf. Like I said, she knows me. Thank you so much Kelsey! You made me feel so special! I hope I was able to do the same for you! Merry Christmas girl!
 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

1 comment:

  1. woah! Great stuff. That movie is really good too!!! So glad you loved it all, thanks so much for participating with us. :)

    ReplyDelete