Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Baby Update

So Dr. Holdaway called last night with induction news. If I don't go into labor on my own by Monday, we will be getting induced Monday morning. Hopefully my body and stubborn ass baby will get it together by then, but it's nice having a back-up plan. I'm kinda nervous now. This means we will for sure be parents by Tuesday at the latest. WTH?! Who decided that us having a baby was a good idea?! My emotions are all kinds of outta whack now. Haha But I'm also very excited. We're still doing everything we can to get labor started naturally. Walking, massage, raspberry tea, hot chocolate, spicy foods, etc. Hopefully something will work. I've been having contractions, but nothing in a pattern or consistent. We have a NST (non-stress test) on Friday, but fingers crossed we'll go into labor before then. That's the update for today. I so badly want the next one to include a picture of a brand new, squishy, rubbing alcohol smelling Charlie girl. Keep your fingers crossed for us :)
 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

1 comment: