Friday, October 21, 2011

Slacker

So I know I've been slacking on the updating, and I don't have a good reason other than I just haven't felt like it. We haven't really had anything too terribly exciting going on either. Oh wait, that's a lie. My birthday was Friday :) That was pretty exciting! We went out to my favorite restaurant here in Columbus, and then Joe gave me a spa certificate which I was able to use yesterday on a FANTASTIC prenatal massage and facial. With the way my back has been hurting the last few weeks, the massage was definitely needed. It was nice, the only thing I would've changed was my masseuse wanted to talk to me the ENTIRE time. Don't get me wrong, she was nice, but I don't go to get a massage to talk. I want to close my eyes and drift in and out of blissful unconsciousness, but I couldn't do that this time so that was a little disappointing.  I left feeling great though, so that's what's important. Unfortunately I jacked my back up again last night putting together the crib and changing table. I didn't do any of the heavy lifting, Joe wouldn't let me of course, but just the being on the floor and then up again and then down again and then up again repeatedly just messed me up. I was walking like a little old lady when we were done. It was kinda funny. Then I may or may not have spent the rest of the night feeling sorry for myself and the phrase "What a waste of a massage" may have been muttered. But I can't be sure. I'm not one to whine or complain ;) I'll get a post with pictures about the nursery when it's all done and put together. The bedding shipped yesterday, so hopefully by the end of next week.

The battalion golf team also won their tournament on Tuesday! Joe was so cute with his trophy when he came home. It was a two day tournament with all the golf teams, and they won. He couldn't of been a prouder coach/player. They're done really well all "season" winning every tournament they've played in. I was very proud of him!

My camera sucks, so he has no face. But you can see the trophy!
Anyone have any suggestions on what kind of camera we should get? I want a really nice one so I can properly stalk my baby when she's born and have an acceptable amount of embarrassing pictures for when she's older. Help me achieve this oh so important parental goal!
 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment