Monday, October 24, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 34 weeks 1 day
Size of baby: A little over 5 pounds and 18 inches
Weight gain: Ok so according to the scale at the doctors office, I've gained 60 lbs but the scale at home says I've gained 27 lbs. I'm pretty sure the scale at the doctors office is WRONG b/c 1. Dr. Holdaway would've had my ass by now if I had gained 60 lbs and 2. None of my clothes would fit. I'm still wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans, and that would not be possible if I had gained 60 lbs. So I am pretty sure the scale at home is more on it.
  Sex: Girl Charlotte Rose
 Movement: All the time, especially if it's noisy
  Sleep: Betterish. It varies from night to night.
 Symptoms: Sciatic nerve pain. OMG its awful!
 What I miss: Not being pregnant. I'm officially over it :)
 Cravings: Nothing this week.
 Aversions: Meat. Tea. Ranch. The usual
 Best moment this week: She was squirming around, and Keech started giving my belly kisses. It was sweet.
  What I am looking forward to: Not being pregnant :) I am so ready to meet my baby girl!
Milestones: Her liver is almost fully developed. It's the last thing to do, other than get fat!


34 weeks



 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment