Friday, October 21, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 33 weeks 5 days
Size of baby: We're still at a little over 4 lbs and 17.5 inches
 Weight gain: It's started to slow down, finally.
   Sex: Girl! Charlotte Rose
Movement: Not as much, but that's ok. She's getting cramped, so it's understandable
 Sleep: Better. I still wake up 3 or 4 times to readjust, but it's not as restless.
Symptoms: Hungry. My back HURTS.
  What I miss: Being able walk or stand without lower pelvic pressure. Ugh.
Cravings: Candy. Good thing Halloween is coming up :)
 Aversions: Meat. Tea.
 Best moment this week: Her hiccups! I know she's had them, but I've never been able to feel them before, and last night in bed I could feel them. It was so cute!
 What I am looking forward to: Her bedding arriving! We got the crib and changing table yesterday, so now all we need is her bedding. It's starting to feel more real. Also, her and Keech meeting.
Milestones: She's fattening up and her skin is no longer transparent. She's also starting to interact with us more. She responds to us talking to, poking, or pushing her.



33 weeks 5 days









 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment