Monday, September 26, 2011

We're alive!

So I know its been FOREVER since I last wrote something up, but I swear I have a good excuse! Week before last, I had more kidney stones. FML.  I had my first experience with kidney hell at 19 weeks, and then week before last it was back. This time was much worse than last time. First time lasted 2 days, this time? A week. A whole freaking week. Hell. But it passed, and we're all better now :) Hopefully we won't have to deal with it again. And then this last week, we had company. I love having company! Bryan graduated Ranger School on Friday, so Kristen came down Wednesday and they stayed with us through Saturday. It was so great to have them staying with us, and I know Keech enjoyed having Romy to play with. They're BFF's these days. We were also in a wreck on Friday night. Totally NOT my fault. A guy rear ended us downtown when we were leaving dinner. My car is such a beast that it has only minor bumper damage. It's getting fixed tomorrow, so hopefully it'll be all better by the end of the week. But that's all that's been going on with us lately. I could of course elaborate and go into detail, but I don't feel like it. So eh. I promise I'll be more on it from now on :)

p.s. the Hope Mills Quality of Life Committee is following my blog? What the what? Is this the whole committee or one creeper on the committee?? I feel like I need to figure this out...
 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment