Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 27 weeks 4 days
Size of baby: She's an eggplant. 2 pounds & 14.5 inches long. She's HUGE!
Weight gain: Ha. I'm all belly, but I still don't like the number. I've been assured I'm fine, but eh.
Sex: Still a girl!
Movement: ALL. THE. TIME. She has a ridiculous amount of energy already.
Sleep: Eh this is still kind of hit or miss. I have to have a pillow under under my belly and between my legs to get comfortable. It doesn't help that I'm burning up most of the time.
Symptoms: Other than my ENORMOUS belly?! I'm a hungry hungry hippo.
What I miss: Being able to bend over or lean over. Really. I never realized how much I did this until I couldn't do it anymore.
Cravings: Sugar, sugar, sugar! I can't get enough sweets!
Aversions: Still can't do sweet tea, ranch, or meat of any kind except fish or hot dogs. The cheese thing has gotten better, but it's rare.
Best moment this week: Her giving Joe a high five this morning. The look on his face was perfect.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery done! Finally found a crib and changing table I like, now we just need to get them ordered!
Milestones: Her lungs are already capable of breathing air as her vascular system can now handle oxygen/carbon exchange and her brain stem can now regulate rhythmic breathing as well as her basal body temperature. Basically, if she were born today, she has a very good chance of being just fine. Woo Charlotte!

 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment