Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thoughts by a happy man

Have you ever sat around and thought that you may be the luckiest man alive? Well your not. Because that would be me. (This is Joe by the way) I have the most beautiful wife and the most beautiful child that could ever be imagined. I've never been in a position to truly ponder how somebody else's life could truly affect mine. Now I find myself wondering if I will truly perform as a father as I have done in everything else. If she looks anything like her mother, then I really will be putty. My father has said many times that you will never know until you have one of your own. I am 14 weeks out, and I feel like I already know. We have been through a couple scares, but my daughter has persevered on. To my daughter, I love you more than you could ever imagine, can not wait for you to be here. Your loving father, Joe
 photo chickapeasiggy_zpsaf5931e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment